Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF seeks an experienced Project Manager to support our work on an IT operations and maintenance program for a government client. We are looking for a multi-tasker who is organized, comfortable meeting with clients, able to make decisions, and is a self-starter. f you have demonstrated success as a project manager leading software development teams sustaining, maintaining, and enhancing enterprise-level applications, we’d love to hear from you! ICF is committed to creating outstanding career opportunities for our teams. We are proud to foster a collaborative team approach, enhanced learning, and mentoring opportunities, as well as a commitment to long-term opportunities to grow within ICF. Let us know if you’d like to explore your future with ICF.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will lead a 10 to 15-person software development team working on several concurrent efforts and interact closely with system owners and key stakeholders.
- Maintain and enhance multiple applications on various platforms in a collaborative environment with Business analysts, the client, and stakeholders to derive and deliver technical solutions.
- Use your skills as an expert communicator to lead and successfully manage your team in a dynamic environment
- Work with the technical and client teams to plan, manage, document and analyze functional requirements, identify gaps, and identify alternative approaches to meet requirements.
- Manage status update meetings, coordinate resources and communicate clear expectations to all team members.
- Identify and communicate downstream impacts of enhancements or major projects to other teams/departments that may be impacted.
- Work with business owners and technical leads in resolving production support issues that arise in the applications.
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field or business administration
- Prior experience leading a client-facing program with multi-faceted custom application delivery is essential.
- 5 or more years’ experience creating and maintaining project plans in an agile environment, managing major projects of six months or more, leading and managing teams developing web-based applications
What we’d like you to have:
- Outstanding organization, communication and a strong technical background will all contribute to the shared success on this project.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)