Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr Content Strategist
Nature of the tasks:
- Defines and implements web editorial strategies, schedules, guidelines and tools over the full content life cycle
- Creates content strategy deliverables, e.g. content inventory and audits, gap analyses, content models, taxonomies and metadata schemes, style guides, etc.
- Identifies how content (e.g. web pages, social media, blogs, newsletters etc.) can underpin business goals and respond to user needs.
- Defines key themes and messages, tone, content purpose, content gaps, SEO, content channels, workflows and governance of content for specific projects
- Analyses user feedback to help inform and improve content strategy
- Suggests solutions to ensure consistent and timely publication of content
- Identifies achievable success factors and measurement tools for content strategy
- Produces content strategy reports
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of the emerging field of content strategy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent research, writing and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Ability to deliver presentations.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of usability and user-centred design
- English: Understanding (C1), Speaking (C1), Writing (C1).
Education and experience:
- University level education
- Senior level: At least 5 years of professional experience within this field of work
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Belgium Client Office (BE88)