Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Online Writer
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for a native English speaker Junior Online Writer with web writing experience, to work on client permises.
Nature of the tasks:
- Drafting web contents in very good English
- Summarising policy pages and into short abstracts
- Create stories in web format to promote success projects and activities of the DG
- Writing copy, proofreading texts for Digital Single Market website
- Quality control and revision of external communication content, including answers to journalist questions, lines to take, defensives
- Ability to quickly draft web pages based on some provided key elements
- Excellent mastering of English (French is an asset)
- Experience in digital writing and some knowledge of some publishing platforms
Education and Experience:
- University level education
- At least 2 years of professional experience within this field of work
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Belgium Client Office (BE88)