Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Location: Remote - off-site
ICF is currently seeking a talented Java developer to support a large federal IT system modernization program to improve the lives of children. You will work with our customer and program subject matter experts to migrate legacy systems (applications and databases) to the cloud and modernize them. The successful candidate will support the cloud engineers with the AWS migration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning and supporting an existing portfolio of related applications built with various technologies and databases
- Supporting the modernization team to help plan and execute a cloud migration
- Supporting database migrations into AWS RDS
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Clearance due to Government Contract.
- 5 or more years of experience building Java applications.
- 5 or more years of experience in writing Oracle SQL queries, stored procedure, views.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience with AWS RDS and database migrations
- Some experience with front-end frameworks, especially REACT, would be also be beneficial
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)