Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Network Engineer -High Level Clearance
ICF has been awarded work to support the research and development of new cyber analytics capabilities that will help the US protect and defend its networks and critical information systems. We seek a Cleared Senior Network Engineer to support a large federal cyber security analytic program.
Your work will contribute to the knowledge of how cyber-attacks work, how vulnerabilities are exploited and the way hostile cyber actors operate. Use your skills to help experiment and prototype future cyber capabilities for implementation at large-scale. As the Senior Network Engineer you will work with our customer, subject matter experts, developers, and researchers to evolve, automate, and enhance cyber security capabilities in defense of federal agencies.
This role can be based in Arlington, VA or at one of ICF’s locations in the DC metro area: Columbia, MD, Fairfax, VA, Rockville, MD. This is an opportunity to contribute to an important project from its beginning, work with the latest and emerging technologies, and all while building a great career at ICF!
What you’ll be doing:
- Support up to 300 GB/sec of network traffic
- Analyze and define network requirements
- Configure and optimize network servers, hubs, routers, and switches
- Analyze network workload
- Monitor network capacity and performance
- Diagnose and resolving network problems
- Develop network backup and recovery procedures
- Install, test, maintain, and upgrade network operating systems software
- Ensure cyber security policies, principles, and practices are incorporated in the delivery of network services
Basic Qualifications you will need to have:
- Active high-level security clearance required as part of client contract requirement
- US Citizenship required as part of client contract requirement
- 7+ or more years of networking experience.
- Advanced knowledge of network and systems technologies and security protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Network certifications such as CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, or Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)