Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Lead, Energy Efficiency Programs / HVAC and Building Materials Channel
Program Lead, Energy Efficiency Programs
HVAC and Building Materials Channel
To support our growth, we are seeking qualified candidates to provide project management, outreach, implementation, and technical support to build residential energy efficiency programs focused on local and regional HVAC and Building materials channels.
In this role you will oversee the development, execution, and evaluation of program documents; communications with all key stakeholders and team members; contract activities and quality deliverables; management of budgets and project schedules; and coordination with a team of energy efficiency experts.
You will also contribute to the development of program design strategies and implementation plans; development and execution of marketing strategies; design of merchandising layouts, development of promotional plans; quality control measures; and building, development, and maintenance of relationships with key organizations, specifically in the distributor and retailer sectors.
This role will be remote as we continue to move through the pandemic, but once on-site work resumes, you will be working in our Michigan office.
- Develop relationships and partnerships with major local and regional mechanical and building products distributors, suppliers, and manufacturers
- Align marketing, promotional, and merchandising activities for energy efficient products with key utility contracts
- Effective project and budget management
- Analyzing market trends and technologies to deploy midstream programs
- 50% local travel in SE Michigan required
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience of managing consulting projects with private sector clients, including providing quality control and budget accountability
- 2+ years’ experience in mechanical equipment distribution and/or sales
- 5+ years of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) experience
- Master’s degree desired
- Outstanding skills in the following areas: organization, flexibility, financial and time management, analysis, stakeholder collaboration and outreach, marketing planning and execution, event management, written and verbal communications, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Established relationships in mechanical and building materials distribution
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Extensive experience with midstream and upstream energy efficiency programs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Detroit, MI (MI05)