Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is currently seeking a talented Java developer to support a large federal IT system modernization program to improve the lives of children in foster care. You will work with our customer and program subject matter experts to understand the business goals and objectives of the system. The Java developer will provide oversight in modifying or enhancing existing CB data reporting systems.
Travel may be expected on an as needed basis, including to onsite offices in Washington, D.C. Expected travel is approximately 4 trips a year, averaging 4 days per trip. All travel will be within the United States and US Territories.
Location: Remote - off-site
- Conducting ongoing reviews and assessments of system functionality and performance
- Proposing and implementing solutions to modify or enhance system functionality
- Assisting in the transition of system components to new platforms as needed
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Clearance due to Government Contract.
- 2 or more years of experience working with federal cybersecurity requirements
- 2 or more years of expertise in developing Java based application using frameworks – Spring 5, Struts 2.5, Hibernate 5
- 2 or more years of experience in writing Oracle SQL queries, Java stored procedure, views.
What we'd like you to have:
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience with shell scripting is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction context and in facilitating large team meetings to drive delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within one or more teams with excellent time management, organizational, and reporting skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)