Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
National Accounts Program Manager
National Account Program Manager
The National Account Program Manager leads the functionality and growth of the ICF National Accounts Team. This role involves direct interaction and outreach with National Account Customers, Service Providers, Contractors, and Manufacturers to drive participation into Commercial DSM and Beneficial Electrification programs ICF implements and supports across the United States. This role also involves interaction and coordination across energy efficiency implementation teams and client representatives to ensure the client expectations are met or exceeded. This role will include moderate travel to meet program teams in addition to attendance at sector conferences/meetings.
This position could be performed from a remote location or an office location in either Maryland/Virginia or a nearby ICF offices that is supported by the Commercial Energy Division.
- Manage and recruit national account customers, rebate administration companies, contractors, and national manufacturers for commercial DSM program engagement
- Develop innovative strategies and communication plans to reach national account customers that are cost effective and engaging
- Creation of reports and sector-based outreach plans focused on the development of key account relationships to foster utility program efficiency goals
- Ability to recognize, learn and speak to at least 10 complex, but similar Commercial DSM programs on a high level
- Attendance and exhibition at conferences and prepare overviews of conferences attended, contacts and important details
- Analyze new technologies that may be considered for the utility incentive programs within the ICF portfolio
- Manage budget and report out to program managers on costs, savings and results related National Accounts efforts
- 5+ years of work experience in areas related to supporting DSM programs and outreach
- 5+ years of experience managing and reconciling existing budgets, forecast out potential savings and participation
- 5+ years of MS Office Applications (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Word)
- 1+ years of work knowledge with MS Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce CRM
- Available to travel at least 25% - 40% annually ( We are not traveling now due to COVID, however it will be required in the future)
- Bachelors Degree
- Sector expertise in one of the following: Retail, Restaurants, hotels. Senior Living Care, Federal, Data Centers, Grocery/Convenience Stores, or Logistics
- Prior project management experience working
- Comfortable presenting to large groups
- Understanding of business models for National Account entities
- Prior project management experience within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Moderate knowledge of financial management principles.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal employees, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Strong attention to detail
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)