Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our high performing team! This position welcomes a Contracts Administrator with introductory knowledge of contract types, administration requirements, and has some experience with proposal requirements. Within ICF, you will expand your day-to-day administration skills and perfect your proposal coordination and leadership capabilities.
What you will do:
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and contracts
- Perform basic contract administration support and recommend actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance on contracts
- Assist in the preparation of formal bids incorporating all relevant information and corporate commitments
- Establish direct working relationship with internal customers
- Notify management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years work experience
- 1+ years of experience supporting Federal Government contracts and proposals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
What we would like:
- Experience supporting IT, Cyber, Data Analytics and Cloud contracts
- Strong coordination skills, as well as troubleshooting skills with an effective customer-service orientation
- Ability to compile, analyze and synthesize data into a useable format
Additional professional skills needed:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated professionalism in providing support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to research, interpret, communicate and apply correct applications with customers, suppliers, and program management personnel
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)