Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Disaster Recovery CDBG Program Management Opportunities
ICF is seeking experienced CDBG-DR professionals in Puerto Rico.
ICF employs experienced professionals who work to improve the conditions of America's most at-risk populations and provide strategic consulting to support long-term recovery from natural disasters.
In response to the recovery efforts after Hurricanes Maria and Irma our talented teams provide Disaster Management services that address a diverse set of critical issues to assist the Puerto Rico Department of Housing in the implementation of CDBG-DR Non-Federal Match Programs.
We are actively pursuing local candidates in Puerto Rico with federal funded program experience in Disaster Recovery Program Management projects.
Position consist of the following:
- Program Manager – Must have 10 or more years of experience as a program manager and at least 5 years’ experience with CDBG or other federally funded programs
- Deputy Program Manager - Must have 5 years of experience and at least 3 with CDBG or other federally funded programs
- Outreach/Training Coordinator - Must have 3 years of experience working in public relations or similar field
- IT Support Technician - Must have 5 years of experience in developing data analysis tools
- Eligibility Manager - Must have 4 years of experience previous project management or Compliance & Review
- Eligibility Analyst - Must be bilingual in English and Spanish and have 2 years of experience in auditing, document management, compliance & review or similar
- Administrative Assistant - Must have 5 years of experience
- Environmental Consultant - Must have 4 years of experience with the environmental clearance of federally funded programs involving construction work
- Construction Oversight Engineer / Architect - Must have 5 years of experience construction inspection or supervision
- Insurance Consultant - Must have 3 years of experience in the real property insurance field, including but not limited to insuring, processing, auditing, and analyzing insurance coverage
Note: To be considered you must meet or exceed proven years of experience required ***
Experienced professionals who are willing to deploy or relocate are also encouraged to apply.
These jobs are Section 3 eligible job opportunities. We encourage applications from individuals that are low income and/or living in Public Housing.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico (PR01)