Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Next Government is looking for a proven Growth Leader for its digital, social marketing and communications practice.
- A Strategic Thinker, you are able to develop alternative approaches on how to win and grow our client’s businesses, you build trust by being curious, strategic, asking great questions and listening intently.
- A People person, you connect with people instantly! You are capable of building long lasting relationships with just about anyone.
- Adaptable, you can pivot rapidly in response to market demands/needs and thrive in a fluid and dynamic work environment.
- Technology Enthusiast, you know your way around a digital ecosystem and can talk the talk. Don’t worry we have people who can do the walking for you!
- A Communicator, you possess a way with words and can effectively communicate with anyone on any topic, you own the room! You hear what our clients are actually saying and can identify key motivators and opportunities.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Create and execute a best-in-class sales process, including prospecting capabilities, lead generation and management, sales funneling and cycle, and metrics management
- Work with the ICF Next Government team to define our target pursuits, refine our go-to-market narrative, and set the direction on what projects and clients our business should pursue and win
- Identify emerging technology trends and ensure our teams and clients are leveraging them when appropriate to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive value
- Work closely with ICF Next Government leadership and global Growth and Marketing teams on marketing campaigns, customer and partner events, and overall market messaging
- Work closely with the dedicated partner alliance team. Responsible for supporting our overall alliance partner strategy, and connecting with sales teams across our partner networks to grow and foster those key relationships
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
- 8+ years of experience of significant revenue growth through selling digital and engagement services, including content management, marketing automation and CRM, digital strategy, user experience, or communications support in the US Federal market
- 5+ years of experience building and implementing best-in-class capture and proposal processes
- Experience building, executing client call plans & shaping strategies in a collaborative market team environment.
- Identifies, develops, and implements near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue.
- Nurture & sustain customer relationships that align with market growth and business development objectives.
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills, including authoring white papers, responding to RFI’s and other presentation materials.
- Ability to lead/support business intelligence and market analysis, and lead consortium/teaming efforts while supporting several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate success developing and presenting complex ideas to executive audiences and effectively articulating customer positions, status and strategies to senior management in a clear, concise and decisive manner.
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed based on prospective client needs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)