Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Full Stack Developer
ICF is seeking an experienced Full Stack Software Developer. The software developer will participate in full lifecycle development of modifications to large, complex, mission critical enterprise applications, work with leads and the Platform Team to develop and enforce standards, collaborate with a 4-6 person development team, follow solutions as they are developed through production deployment, while helping to mentor other developers.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (design, development, deployment, documentation)
- Contribute towards design and overall architecture of applications
- Participate in development planning and goals
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other developers to design and launch new features
- Introduce and enforce adherence to standards and best practices
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements
- Oversee team members’ development and share constructive criticism
- Must have ability to work as part of a project team and deliver in a timely manner
- Document changes and follow the Systems Development Life Cycle process independently
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies in a short period of time as required
- Capability to lead the design of solutions for complex problems when needed
- This position also requires regular communication with the customer to review software application requirements, provide progress status updates, and provide/propose technical solutions and architectural design for enhancements
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
· Experience with Node.js
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· Serverless Cloud experience
· ECMAScript(ES 6) features
· Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
· UX/UI best practices
· Able to work in a lean development environment
· Able to self-learn and develop on multiple technology
· Able to take full ownership of a product
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)