Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Customer Experience (CX) Specialist
ICF is looking for an Customer Experience Specialist (CX) to join our thriving CX team in the Atlanta, GA and Washington, D.C. area. This position provides our client with expertise in creative problem solving, generating tons of ideas, and delivering creative solutions.
This experienced, mid-level CX specialist may lead enterprise-level CX projects as a component of larger CX, digital, and/or change management teams. This role will work on high-visibility projects for public sector clients or private sector clients in highly regulated industries such as healthcare.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead and manage projects that may have multiple owners and multiple team members who report to different supervising units
- Serve as internal and external client-facing liaison for CX, advocating for decision making based on customer feedback, web analytics, stakeholder input, and other data analysis and synthesis
- Prioritize tasks and change requests in real time with excellent supporting documentation
- Facilitate client meetings, remote workshops, and customer interviews
- Design CX research and feedback programs
- Develop proposed CX strategies and tactics based on research findings
- Leading and creating CX deliverables such as journey maps and action plans
- Create CX measurement frameworks
- Develop methodologies and standard operating procedures/documentation
- Analyze business processes to understand and communicate how they impact CX
- Work alongside other research and technology staff to design and implement customer feedback tactics (e.g., surveys) and dashboards
What you will need…
- B.A. in business, communication, design or related field with 4+ years of related experience
- Experience in CX for digital, offline and/or hybrid user/customer journeys
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience with user-centered/human-centered design methods and facilitating HCD projects, including designing and leading workshops
- Experience with user research methods, including developing appropriate artifacts used in, and conducting, customer interviews
- Ability to collaborate with teams in an agile setting
- Interpersonal and small group communication mastery
- Ability to wrangle multidisciplinary teams across geographic and organizational areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on attention to detail to produce client-ready reports and presentations
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, potentially while being matrixed to multiple clients/projects at the same time
- Talent for anticipating obstacles and risk in projects and seeking solutions to mitigate them
- Special consideration will be given to any candidates who have familiarity with cloud-based CX tools, have CX certifications, and/or have experience with CX projects for federal customers
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)