Residential Program Manager, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Residential Program Manager
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
To support our continued growth, we are seeking a program manager to work in our Energy Efficiency Division supporting residential energy efficiency programs. The person selected will provide subject matter expertise in the residential sector with respect to energy efficiency and demand side management issues; manage the development of innovative, high quality products and services; lead business development strategies; and will typically work on multiple projects with all levels of staff.
- Provide subject matter expertise and residential program experience to lead energy efficiency programs.
- Manage a multi-functional project team comprised of technical staff (ICF internal staff and subcontractors) to ensure timely and professional completion of all tasks and achieve annual program goals.
- Develop and implement long-term business plans for growing energy efficiency work in the residential sector.
- Oversee all external communication activities to make certain messaging is accurate and consistent.
- Manage budgets and resources to maximize efficiencies.
- Lead quality assurance and quality control processes to ensure a high quality is delivered to customers and to the client.
- Provide mentoring and professional development to staff.
- A Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience implementing successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in the residential sector.
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects, including providing quality control and budget accountability.
- Knowledge of residential building science
- Knowledge of energy efficiency programming for the residential sector.
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Canada Remote Office (CD99)