Energy Efficiency- Operations Specialist
Energy Efficiency- Operations SpecialistCambridge, MA
To support the growth in our Commercial Energy Division, we seek an outstanding individual to provide support implementing critical program administrative services for the Massachusetts Energy Efficiency Portfolio.
- Assist Operations Manager and team in the implementation and optimization of program operations and administrative resources
- Support Operations team with the day-to-day and monthly invoicing and reporting deliverables
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Program requirements and ongoing Program updates
- Oversee the development of program tools and manage submittals by Trade Allies in order to ascertain compliance with program policies and procedures
- Ensure that database records regarding projects and other program-related activities are accurate and up-to-date
- Provide or refer Trade Allies to technical, administrative and marketing assistance, working and communicating closely with the Operations and Technical teams and, if appropriate, Program Manager
- Prepare periodic status reports to accurately describe administrative activities to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor/consultant participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Assist team with management and oversight of program specific email correspondence
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
To be successful you must have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience with energy efficiency, construction, administration, or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- 1-2 years of experience working with CRM database and other related software applications
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for residential energy programs
- Previous invoicing and reporting deliverable experience
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Cambridge, MA (MA11)