Appian Developers (all levels) - HOME BASED
Due to client request, only Greencard Holders or US Citizens will be considered
Home Based Roles - all levels
ICF is seeking Appian Developers for innovation projects. We are also hiring Testers and Architects.These roles will be home based.
ITG/ICF is a Primary Partner in the federal space: We are one of the largest federally focused Appian practices with 85-90 trained consultants and a deep center of excellence, with solid best practices. ICF will pay for certifications and put you through ITG University (our training portal). Employees enjoy various training based on job level and skillset, other training and study guides for various certification areas and in person training hosted by Appian.
Come work and learn with us!
- Experience will vary based on level. Experienced in Appian design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian application and prototype desired
- Implementing design, development, and testing best practices across the entire software development life cycle
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team
- Expertise with the Appian BPM Framework/architecture
- Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation
- Experienced in configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer
- Experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting
- Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements
- Experienced with Appian Custom Data Store
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Certified Appian Developer
- Experience working with Appian Tempo
- Java developer experience is a strong plus
- 1+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting
- 1+ years of experience with Agile Framework
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)