@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients, and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Copywriter for our Creative Studio.
As a copywriter, you will:
- Support public- and private-sector clients who tackle issues like HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, child welfare, public health and chronic conditions.
- Educate audiences about diabetes, heart disease, tobacco use cessation, sickle cell disease, opioid misuse prevention and more.
- Think strategically while developing ideas and concepts for projects and campaigns.
- Write copy for various materials including social media, websites, radio spots, and video scripts.
- Have solid concepting experience and the ability to work within a collaborative team.
As a Copywriter, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter, preferably within an agency environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience writing copy for campaigns and materials targeting multicultural communities, particularly African Americans.
- Experience writing copy for various materials including digital and print campaigns.
- A portfolio that shows strong concepting and copy development experience across mediums.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)