Senior Social Strategist
@ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Sr. Social Strategist in our Minneapolis, New York, Los Angeles or Chicago office. At the center of this role is creating and overseeing content that earns attention.
As a Sr. Social Strategist, you will:
- Have a finger on the pulse of today’s ever-changing social media landscape to help our clients innovate and push their brands forward.
- Collaborate across client and creative teams in building creative ideas and guiding social content (video, images, graphics, live and text).
- Craft Instagram Stories, Tweets, Facebook posts, and live social coverage, that people want to share and engage with.
- Have the ability to listen, ideate and move quickly to develop content that reacts to culture
- Connect channel and content best practices with creative
- Marry content, video, copywriting and creative into one comprehensive plan
- Embrace new and innovative ways to tell stories on social
- Report back using data to gather social learnings and share among a wider team.
- Provide content performance analysis, communicate and implement timely optimizations to drive results
As a Sr. Social Strategist you are:
- A natural content creator, with a passion for storytelling and concept creation.
- A natural wordsmith, and can articulate deep, emotional, or funny messages in under 140 characters.
- Experienced in well-written, grammatically correct, engaging copy.
- A great judge of what works and what doesn't.
- Aware of and follow other tastemakers and influencers.
- Obsessed with social media and have a rock-solid understanding of creating, promoting, and distributing shareable content across multiple platforms.
- Ability to see beyond social media and understand how everything is connected and works together across digital ecosystems, user experiences and earned media
- Thirst for knowledge and creative inspiration around social media
- Collaborative, positive and demonstrates a high level of maturity and presence
- A creative problem solver, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- Minimum of five years of related professional experience
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with social media listening and management tools
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL12)