Energy Efficiency QA/QC Rep- Detroit, MI
Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) Representative
Energy Efficiency Division Detroit MI
The QA/QC representative aligns the processes and systems of the ICF team with those of the utility client, to ensure high quality program delivery. This role works closely with the client and ICF team members to review QA/QC findings, audit applications, implement solutions, and drive continuous improvement and best practices in quality processes. They work closely with internal cross functional partners to ensure ICF program solutions are sound and meet client expectations.
- Manage and implement the field and internal verification process for Utility DSM programs including the selection and review of assignments, track performance against metric, and ensure all necessary forms and materials are completed
- Regularly review program QC findings. Based on the findings leverage best practices and continuous improvement to implement long term solutions in partnership with the client and ICF Program Managers
- Conduct weekly application reviews and ad hoc root cause analyses as required for client facing reports
- Generate reports to audit, monitor and measure performance and relevant metrics
- Occasionally process utility applications to maintain familiarity and skill level required to train support staff
- Conduct internal and external trainings to include; webinars, tutorials and conference calls on relevant business processes and standards
- Manage the process of regularly reviewing and updating critical program documentation. Documentation to include field verification guides and forms, processing manuals, and policy and procedure manuals. Regularly include updated industry trends and insights into manuals and procedure manuals to ensure program materials are most relevant
- Work as part of a cross functional team including operations, IT, Marketing, and Customer Service/Processing. Regularly meet with Customer Service/Processing lead to ensure best practices and continuous improvement initiatives are aligned and implemented effectively for the client
- Lead training for program management and internal business partners when processes, manuals, or systems get updated
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled review of processing/application process to see where improvements can be made on flaws, cycle times, processing errors, and other key metrics
- Travel may vary from 5% to 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 2+ years related experience; work experience can be substituted for degree
- 2+ years of experience with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- 1-2 years of experience working as part of a cross functional team
- Demonstrated ability to provide project leadership and meet client goals
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Detail-oriented mindset to fine tune and improve processes
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Detroit, MI (MI05)