Salesforce Solution Architect
ICF's digital transformation and IT modernization division is seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our team of experts.
This position provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project. Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Possess and maintains Appian and Salesforce-Certifications (Technical Architect, Implementation Experts, or equal) with at least Appian versions 19.x or higher preferred.
- Demonstrated experience providing Solution architecture support for 5 large enterprise environments in the public sector using current Appian, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics or other equivalent Enterprise technology stacks.
- Demonstrated experience setting up 5 governance, center of excellence in support of large adoption of PaaS/SaaS platforms (Instance and Org setup strategy, security strategy, reusable components strategy, migration strategy, information architecture strategy).
- Experience with systems and software architecture, and both SaaS and on-premises software delivery models.
- Knowledge of information technology frameworks and methodologies, including Reference Architectures and Architecture Patterns.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in the healthcare IT industry.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for this position).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)