Global Agile Transformation Leader
Executive Summary:ICF Next is looking for a highly motivated and relentless Global Agile Transformation Leade for our growing company. The Partner, Agile Transformation will bring change and growth to ICF Next by converting our growth, experience, product development and technology services teams to SAFe agile. This is an opportunity to make a major difference in the lives of employees, customers, the market and, most importantly, our clients. This role will span the full range and scale of Agile Transformation – from small ‘essential’ consulting projects, to large ‘program portfolios’ and true digital product development. As Global Agile Transformation Lead you will have an ongoing opportunity to drive continuous improvement, lead change for our clients, and enable scaling our cross-functional teams. This is a key role and opportunity to lead change at a global scale.
- Spearhead the effort to convert SaaS and consulting product teams across ICF Next to SAFe agile.
- Create, standardize and adopt tools & methods to enable distributed agile and DevOps culture.
- Guide our teams and clients to shift their mindset from scope, time and cost to quality speed, and value.
- Provide hands-on support to teams standing up global SAFe agile and provide ongoing coaching to those teams to ensure best agile practices are enforced.
- Work across divisions to prevent siloed interpretations of how to best apply agile.
- Inspire, empower and train teams using the SAFe agile curriculum and certification paths.
- 15+ years experience delivering technology consulting or digital product solutions, with at least 5 years of Agile experience and 2 years of SAFe 4.x or 5.x experience.
- 2+ years experience deploying SAFe solution trains across globally distributed teams, including North America, Europe, and India teams.
- SAFe certified SPC (certified program consultant) with demonstrable experience leading teams into Agile or SAFe for the first time.
- Must have demonstrable experience using data driven methods to drive portfolio investment decisions, value streams, and business agility.
- Must have experience with change management and proven ability to apply the principles and practices of agile to shape our future operating model and culture
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)