Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Support Analyst
ICF’s IT modernization and Digital transformation division is seeking a motivated IT Support Analyst in Suitland, MD. This person would be responsible for tier 1 support for Oracle and SQL Databases which will include account administration, reporting, project management processes, incident and change management as well as service calls. This position is great for someone looking to expand their knowledge of Oracle or SQL databases, Project management processes and procedures, as well as gain advanced training in various technologies and agile methodology.
- Work closely with Oracle and SQL subject matter experts
- Provides support for application users (approx. 30-person team), troubleshoot issues, provide technical information or assistance, resolve routine problems, or satisfy expectations
- Performs basic user account administration such as password resets.
- Clearly and effectively answer service calls, route tickets to appropriate senior personal and follow up with Customers
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Reviews and proofreads various IT related data/information; dedicates focus to accomplish tasks that are complete, precise, and accurate to a given IT situation.
- Identifies IT related problems using a variety of materials or sources; gathers and applies technical information to determine resolutions to technical issues; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives; makes decisions or recommendations that influence IT policies or programs and applies new developments to previously unresolved problems.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in IT related field
- US citizenship a federal contract requirement
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated, self started and fast learner
- Able to grasp complex problems with little guidance.
- Excellent analytical and client communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Customer Service skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)