ICF has an immediate requirement for a Cleared Acquisition Consultant for the Navy Sea Warrior PMW 240 program in the Navy’s Program Executive Office for Manpower, Logistics and Business Solutions (formerly PEO Enterprise Information Systems - PEO EIS).
PMW 240’s mission is to rapidly identify and implement affordable Information Technology (IT) solutions to Navy business and readiness problems for Sailors, their families, the Fleet, Navy, and other customers. They have been challenged to deliver technology solutions critical to achieving the Chief of Naval Personnel’s vision of a modernized and transformed Human Resources service delivery model. PMW 240 manages a complex portfolio of information technology systems providing full life cycle management to support the Navy's Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education (MPTE) Enterprise. The Sea Warrior portfolio includes MyNavy HR Transformation, a Business System Category (BCAT) 1 portfolio of programs. MyNavy HR Transformation moves approximately 55 legacy capabilities throughout the MPTE Enterprise into a modernized, Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)-based portfolio of IT capabilities that provides improved service delivery to all Sailors, their families and future recruits. This holistic, end-to-end effort will significantly impact the Navy’s “Hire-to-Retire” lifecycle as well as enhance the user experience for our Sailors.
PMW 240 is headquartered at the Navy Support Facility in Arlington, VA, which is located within the Penrose neighborhood of Arlington County and bounded to the northeast by Henderson Hall and the Arlington National Cemetery. The Navy client has always supported teleworking and this position is 100% telework until the COVID-19 DoD restrictions are lifted.
• Provide acquisition support to the PMW 240 Product Development Group (PDG)
• Develops business cases
• Coordinates with customer and other supported organizations to facilitate business process reengineering, developing desired business outcomes, and transition plans
• Develops, monitors, tracks, and ensures conformance with program task plans, schedules, costs and deliverable items
• Develop and support oversight compliance reviews and certifications, such as: OSD IRB certifications, DON CIO EIEMA certifications, IT portfolio annual a d quarterly reviews, and BEA compliance
- Develops, monitors, tracks, and ensures conformance with program task plans, schedules, costs, and deliverable items
• Facilitates and coordinates team activities across multiple locations
• Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies
• Develops Standard Operating Procedures and recommends process improvements.
• Expertise in analyzing program requirements to recommend program initiation approaches and acquisition strategies across small, highly tailored Abbreviated Acquisition Programs (AAP), Business Systems Category (BCAT)1-3, Business Capability Acquisition Cycle (BCAC), and ACAT I/III programs
What you need
- 10 years of experience supporting DoD/DON acquisition programs.
- Demonstrated experience with at least one of the following areas: strategic planning, concept development and requirements analysis, systems design, engineering and integration, test and evaluation, and integrated logistics support, as well as demonstrate acquisition and life cycle management experience.
- Active DOD Security Clearance required
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)