Adobe Campaign Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
- 4 Years of experience in digital marketing domain
- 2 Years of technical hands on expertise in Adobe campaign
- Ability to do requirement gathering provided by client/business analyst
- Should be able to design technical workflows to insert, update, delete data in Database
- Should have hands on experience in implementing campaign workflows based on business requirement such as
- Welcome series
- Abandon Cart
- News Letter
- Retention etc.,
- Ability to do campaign execution and monitoring there by reporting the analysis to client.
- Ability to automate the data tasks like Export, Import, daily data refresh etc.
- Should have hands on experience in designing and developing Delivery templates from illustrator files/Wireframes provided by Client
- Basic understanding in Shell scripting and good understanding in XML
- Should have hands on experience in QA to Production migration tasks Such as
- Export and Import of Schemas, Workflows, Templates Etc.,
- Data Deduplication before/After migration.
- Data Consistency/Stability tests
- Ability to communicate with client/onshore resource towards technical specifications
- Good to have understanding in integrations and migrations between Adobe campaign and third party instances
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills Quick thinking towards implementation of business requirements
- Ability to do Issue resolutions by Root Cause Analysis.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)