Talent Experience Coordinator
Are you passionate about the candidate experience and delivering excellent customer service? If so, ICF is looking for a Talent Experience Coordinator with the know-how to provide five-star quality customer service, keeping the candidate and hiring manager experience top of mind while working seamlessly among multiple parties. As a Talent Experience Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Teams, third party agencies and other HR professionals in support of business hiring needs.
We are a dynamic Talent Acquisition team dedicated to delivering impressive results to support ICF's continued growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company committed to employee growth and development.
While this position is based in our Martinsville, VA office, you will be expected to work from home until it is safe to do so from the office. Once we return to the office if you have completed a successful 90 days you will be able to work from home 1-2 days per week
What can we expect from you?
- Scheduling interviews for candidates
- Responds to Candidate and Hiring Team inquiries regarding interviews and interview process
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system (Workday) to properly update and maintain candidate workflow
- Consistently updates activity to the Hiring Team and the Recruiter(s) as it relates to interview scheduling
- Executes pre-employment process which includes ordering and monitoring new hire background checks, partnering with on-boarding colleagues, confirming new hire orientation
- Participates in special projects such as recruiting initiatives and team campaigns
Do you meet the requirements?
- High School diploma/equivalent
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Comfortable with traveling locally to career fairs and interview days as needed
Professional skills needed:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
Interested in earning bonus points?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a Human Resources support role
- Experience working for a consulting company
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Experience with audio and video conferencing
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Bilingual (Spanish or French)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)