Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
HR Business Partner
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. If you’re interested in a rewarding career in marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between, visit www.icfi.com/careers to explore our global job opportunities in corporate services.
This position is part of the E&A HR group with accountability of delivering a professional and effective HR service to all employees in Belgium, in accordance with Belgian legislation and ICF’s policies and procedures.
- Lead the implement relevant change activities for the global HR function within Belgium: mobility policy, compensation & performance, yearly cycle training & project follow up, follow up legislation and make proposals, financial analysis & recommendation for the leadership
- Manage temporary suspension requests (e.g. Time Credit, Parental Leave, Medical Leave, etc).
- Responsible for the running and administration of Belgium benefits liaising with appointed brokers and advising employees on scheme rules.
- Employee relations management, HR intranet management
- Support the HR Director in developing and implementing bespoke strategic HR initiatives and HR projects for Belgium in cooperation with E&A HR team
- Works council and unions administration
- P HR Projects.
Desire Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent
- 3 -5 years of generalist Belgium HR experience
- Experience of processing Belgium benefits
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of Belgium Employment law
- Experience of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent knowledge of suite Office
- Experience of delivering L&D activities
- Experience working in a global environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and organisational skills
- Demonstrate a good team spirit and also be able to work independently
Be able to collaborate with all hierarchical levels of the company
Able to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines
Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Ability to show discretion and work with sensitive and confidential information
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)