ICF is currently seeking a talented Cloud Developer to support a large federal IT system modernization program to improve the lives of children in foster care. You will work with our customer and program subject matter experts to understand the business goals and objectives of the system. The Cloud Developer will develop modernization architecture solutions from a legacy platform into a cloud platform using modular design standards. Travel may be expected on an as needed basis, including to onsite offices in Washington, D.C. Expected travel is approximately 4 trips a year, averaging 4 days per trip. All travel will be within the United States and US Territories. Location: Remote
- Assessing the legacy system and identify need for APIs, microservices, database conversions
- Proposing and implementing solutions to modify or enhance system functionality
- Assisting in the transition of system components to new platforms as needed
- Monitoring life cycle and compatibility of system specific software and developmental software with OCIO and end users
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship
- 5+ years of Experience in developing API’s, microservices and database conversion
- 1-2 years of experience in developing Java based application using frameworks – Spring 5, Struts 2.5, Hibernate 5
- Experience in migrating application to AWS
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience in writing Oracle SQL queries, Java stored procedure, views
- Familiarity with federal cybersecurity requirements
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)