Intelligence Analyst - Supply Chain
ICF has several openings to support supply chain threat analysis for the Department of Defense in Quantico. Ideal candidates will already be familiar with threat analysis and assessment and will hold an active high-level clearance.
- Develop supply chain threat assessments to include the full spectrum of all-source analytic production using traditional production vehicles to analyze efforts to compromise certain supply chains.
- Create supply chain threat assessments, including complex all-source studies, papers, briefings, and assessments in coordination with other DOD elements and Intelligence Community components.
- Recommend courses of action based on the findings in the assessments.
- Active top level clearance
- 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years of threat assessment work using common DOD tools and procedures
- B.S. in engineering, analytic studies, intelligence, or related discipline
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Specific understanding of applicable DOD tools and practices
- Consulting experience on government contracts
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated research skills
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously, organize tasks, and effectively prioritize work
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)