Business Systems Specialist
ICF is …
ICF (www.icf.com) is a global consultancy firm with offices in the UK and around the world. At ICF we develop innovative solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing society. We believe in excellence, collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We are committed to developing skills and career opportunities for our staff and provide a collegial and collaborative working environment. We give our colleagues the opportunity to make a contribution to tackling some of the biggest issues in the world around us.
Our public policy consulting team is looking for a business systems specialist to help us be more effective and efficient in how we work.
We are looking for a professional administrator to help operate and strengthen the business systems we use to ensure quality, good research practice and effective project management.
The team that you will support carries out research and analysis for the clients that include the UK Government, the NHS, and the European Commission. We provide research and policy advice in areas such as education, employment and health, business and the economy, and energy and environmental issues. ICF has an impressive track record and is seen as a leader in its field.
Your main responsibilities will be…
- To manage the framework contract management system we apply to the large number of framework contracts that we hold with the European Commission, UK Government and other clients, supporting the system’s further development and communication of its requirements.
- To support the application and development of our ISO9001-certified quality management system with our team.
- To help us further develop the procedures and protocols we apply to our research and analysis on data collection and analysis, data protection, report production, etc.
- To support the capture and dissemination of learning and good practice in project delivery.
- To support the management team of our public policy business in the effective management of the business.
- The role will also provide some opportunities for contributions to client project delivery, such as supporting the set-up and planning of new projects.
- You are educated to a minimum of HND level in the fields of business administration or something similar
- You have a minimum 2-5 years’ experience, ideally in a project-based sector such as consultancy, or a research environment, and are ready to take the next step in your career.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of quality management, social research and/or business system development.
- You have good inter-personal skills and the ability to manage competing priorities of a range of senior colleagues
- You have a positive approach to problem solving and developing improved ways of working
- You have advanced user skills in Microsoft applications
- You have excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse, interpret and disseminate information clearly and concisely
- You have excellent oral and written English; knowledge of another European language would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, then please follow this link send us your CV and a 1 page covering letter - https://www.icf.com/careers/jobs/R2002038
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.