Subject Matter Experts - Cloud Engineer, Software Developer and Data Scientist
ICF employs Subject Matter Experts who work to address today's cyber threats by designing and deploying game-changing cyber defense capabilities that allow organizations to defend better, react faster, coordinate rapidly, prioritize efforts, and respond smarter to security events, increased risks, and/or operational directives.
Our talented teams provide research, exploratory development, analysis, and operations with the critical mass, synergy, and flexibility to satisfy future technological needs to provide solders and operational partners with a technological edge.
We are actively interviewing candidates willing to work remotely on a performance contract to support the SBNAB for at least 12 months and four 12 month option periods. Please apply if you have experience with working on research, solutioning and implementation of Cybersecurity applications on the cloud.
Core Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Engineers/Developers - Strong background in enterprise software development with proficiency in Java and Python
- Engineers/Developers - Experience working in a Linux based environment writing web based application software as well as standalone tools
- Engineers/Developers - Ability to translate mission requirements into a variety of software products
- Engineers/Developers - Ability to Identify optimal methods for aggregating, storing, correlating and visually depicting various types of data
- Data Scientist - Master of Arts or Master of Science (MA/MS) degree or equivalent required in Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Information Management, or a closely related field
- Data Scientist - Familiarity with advanced modeling areas involving deep learning, graph analytics, NLP, linear programming
- Have a working familiarity of open source Big Data technologies such as: Apache Hadoop, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Exposure working cloud environment such as AWS, Azure or GCP and exposure to offerings such as EMR, Glue, Azure Data Factory
- Active TS/SCI clearance
We are interviewing for the following positions:
· Software Developer
· Cloud Engineer
· Analytics Developer
· Data Scientist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)