Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer
ICF is seeking a dedicated Azure Engineer to join a team in support of an Army customer. In this role you will bring your experience working in a mission environment along with the technical skills to create, test, establish, maintain, secure, and automate Azure environments.
- Supports a systematic engineering approach to the design, architecture, requirements elicitation, development, operation, and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions.
- Collaborates with data and technology business partners to understand business needs from viewpoint of cloud infrastructure.
- Architects, plans, and implements cloud infrastructure solutions that balance simplicity, standards, scalability, extensibility, supportability, and integrity.
- Designs and supports mission-critical, high-availability architectures.
- Evaluates new cloud technologies and makes substantiated recommendations for improvement.
What You'll Need
- 9 years of systems engineering experience
- 1 year of experience designing, executing, and supporting Azure cloud solutions.
- DOD 8570 Compliance : Security +, or DoD required certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
- US citizenship required as part of DOD clearance process
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Azure cloud services ( Azure Integration Services, Azure Logic Apps, hybrid cloud, advanced cloud security, Azure compute and storage services).
- Practical experience with architecture, implementation, and operation of complex multi-vendor, multi-server network infrastructures in support of a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience making architectural decisions based on simplicity, standards,
- Knowledge of ATO process
- Knowledge on configuration management systems
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
- Proficient with Python, PowerShell, or other scripting
- Knowledge on data platforms
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)