Senior Demand Generation Specialist
Ever wish the work you did mattered? Really mattered? We’re hunting for a marketing professional to help us drive positioning and demand for the innovative and inspirational work that ICF – a $1 billion+ company and one of the leading management consultancies in the U.S. – is doing across a range of industries to make the world a better place through innovative thinking and technology. Join us, and put your skills to work in service of something big. Really big.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to support our Corporate Marketing team in building out our portfolio of integrated campaigns.
The person in this role will help us maximize our marketing efforts through creative thinking and data-driven decisions. They will work with individuals in a wide array of marketing roles to come up with innovative B2B campaign ideas, content and strategies and lead the way through execution.
- Create and maintain digital marketing programs using Marketo technology.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize email and digital advertising campaigns for maximum impact.
- Actively test and analyze copy, creative, and campaign tactics to improve CTR and ROI.
- Communicate key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities to greater team.
- Work closely with other group marketers to support their campaigns.
What You Will Bring
- Marketo Certified Expert with at least 2-3 years hands-on experience with campaign builds in Marketo
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing in this space
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)