Partner, Healthcare and Payer Strategy
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Partner, Healthcare and Payer Strategy
As a Healthcare Partner you will:
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and lead a portfolio of strategic initiatives for payer side healthcare clients focusing on corporate strategy, customer experience, engagement, and transformation
- Use your health insurance expertise and consulting acumen to lead business development for a Fortune 100 health insurer and develop a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Lead project development, implementation and evaluation for health care clients
- Develop client relationships, think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ biggest challenges
- Balance strategic thinking with tactical execution to influence others
- Provide strategic subject matter expertise and thought leadership while working collaboratively across ICF to leverage capabilities, talent, and knowledge
As a Healthcare Partner, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a Healthcare Insurance/Healthcare Payer environment and experience working with healthcare stakeholders such as plans, payers or providers
- Familiarity with health care reform, Medicaid, Medicare and Exchange consumers
- Demonstrated experience working with clients to determine their consulting needs plus experience managing vendors and subcontractors
- MBA or master’s degree strongly preferred; Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 15+ years’ work experience; 10+ years of direct client experience, with proven success in managing large portfolios and delivering projects as well as developing new business
- Demonstrated experience in Business Strategy, Management Consulting, Program Management, Competitive Analysis, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Project Management, Business Development, and Growth Strategies
- Ability to travel nationally 50-75%
- Comfort level, flexibility and willingness to work with team members at all levels
- The ideal candidate will bring a blend of consulting and client experience
- Life Sciences experience is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)