Account Manager - Platform Solutions
@ ICF Next we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
As an Account Manager, you will act as the primary point-person for all client communication and manage the relationship with a portfolio of clients, primarily in the cloud services space. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining client success by providing exceptional service and value to our clients through stellar communication abilities, critical thinking skills, flexibility, and a collaborative approach with multiple project stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage new client on-boarding process to ensure accurate and timely go-live
- Coordinate day-to-day and on-going project tasks and status throughout the term of the contract
- Conduct regular status meetings with stakeholders; weekly status meetings, monthly audits, annual strategic planning
- Help identify new growth opportunities with existing Clients accounts
- Support Sales team with proposals and new sales opportunities for the Cloud Services team
- Management and partnership with external partners and agencies
- Key resource on the client teams to ensure the quality of client deliverables from across various ICF Next business units
- Accountable for writing creative briefs, managing timelines, maintaining status reports, lead status meetings, meeting recaps, developing presentations and presenting to internal leadership and clients
- Financial management- invoicing, forecasting, budget review, and margin analysis
- 4 years of experience in a client services role that includes account management; 1+ years technical or agency experience preferred
- Proactively drive client relationship building and growth
- Plan and conduct Quarterly Business Review Meetings
- Proven capabilities to work within a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for the development of statements of work, change orders, and client scorecards
- Support internal team members for delivery of project scoping and estimates
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic team-oriented work environment
- Technically literate and comfortable working with cloud computing services and technologies
- Willingness to obtain business professional proficiency in cloud computing services (AWS or Azure) and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Provide quality control through all aspects of project.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to receive critical feedback and provide revisions accordingly
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Extremely proactive with the capability to manage multiples tasks at once
- Polished verbal, written, and presentation skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)