Operations Specialist (Victims Services Programs) - REMOTE
Operations Specialist (Victims Services Programs)
ICF seeks Operations Specialist with experience working in victim services to support a financial management training and technical assistance project on behalf of the Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Department of Justice supporting grantees in U.S. Territories - Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and American Samoa.
The Operations Specialist will provide support for training and technical assistance (TTA) activities including responding to field requests for technical assistance, maintaining a clearinghouse of current and relevant organizational financial management and grants management materials, supporting webinars as needed, providing project infrastructure and administrative support, and providing logistics support for regional trainings and meetings.
- Supporting project training and technical assistance (TTA) delivery by responding to incoming requests via phone and email
- Providing logistics support for trainings and regional meetings (i.e., meeting space, A/V equipment, travel support) as needed
- Supporting virtual TTA and other webinars as necessary
- Maintaining and updating project Standard Operating Procedures and templates
- Managing and monitoring a project dashboard and SharePoint portal
- Supporting project quality control through activities such as monitoring deliverables schedule, master project files, and ensuring compliance with project SOPs
- Creating and processing consultant agreements and expense vouchers
- Performing other related duties as assigned
The work may require collaboration with a variety of client and project points of contact. The candidate must plan and carry out concurrent activities that will ensure a timely and orderly provision of TTA, and must display decisiveness, diplomacy and sound judgment in resolving difficult problems in work assignments, which are often of a complex and sensitive nature. The candidate must be able to multi-task, and display sensitivity to the confidential nature of federal client work and of the communications between ICF and clients.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years in coordinating complex projects
- Ability to create and manage timelines, and collaborate with other teams to complete a project deliverable
- Working knowledge of effective provision of TTA
- Strong proofreading skills with careful attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of the general nature of the victim services and victims’ rights field
- Experience with remote and web-based learning
- Experience with meeting and conference logistics
- Experience with webinar platforms such as Adobe Connect
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing, demonstrated highly professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with various levels of internal staff, as well as clients, grantees, and vendors required
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and manage timelines and collaborate with the team to complete a project deliverable
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)