AEM Architect (Remote)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a AEM Architect.
As a AEM Architect, you will:
- Develop & Modify: Assist in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development efforts. Create and modify system management tools for monitoring/alerting and manage environments across cloud providers (AWS, Azure) and on-premises
- Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems..
- Automation: Assist in automation efforts in an effort to reduce time to delivery for new builds and managing existing environments
- Investigate: Acting as a point of escalation, leading investigations, true impact assessment, concluding root cause analysis and remediation.
- Environment Enhancements: Act as a subject matter expert in identifying and designing enhancements to existing environments
- Problem Solving: Acting as a point of escalation for the engineering team to assist with resolving issues with current technology environments
- Managing Ecosystems and SLA’s: Understanding dependencies within a client ecosystem and service level expectations.
- Monitoring: Assist with designing and enhancing the Managed Services monitoring and alerting environments.
- Collaborate: Work closely with peer architects in the Platform Solutions group to design, enhance, and ensure adherence to core architecture standards
As a AEM Architect, you will have:
- University degree in Computer Science & or Information Technology related field; or related/equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Information Technology sector
- Experience being part of a technical application support team diagnosing technical problems
- Demonstratable experience in coding and or scripting with Python, Shell, Java, .Net or other languages is required
- 6 years using Linux, certification preferred
- Experience with Databases
- 8 years utilizing automation to complete tasks and enhance error prone processes
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English
- 5 years hands on experience with major cloud platforms such as AWS and or Azure required
- Capability to identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop, understand, and deliver detailed technical documentation
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible is required
- AWS Certifications (SysOps, Solutions Architect, or Developer) or Microsoft Certifications (70-532, -533, -534) required
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment methodology and their tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo required
- Previous experience with at least one Content Management System such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SiteCore, or Drupal is required
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minnesota Remote Office (MN99)