On-Call Senior Site Reliability Engineer
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a On-Call Senior Site Reliability Engineer.
As a On-Call Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Continuous improvement: Identify and implement areas of improvement with current technologies and work with senior technology leadership to ensure enhancements fit into overall technology architecture
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations.
- Incident & Problem Management: Troubleshooting, investigating, and remediate service outages and issues. Manage priority incidents on behalf of ICF’s clients. Act as a mentor and escalation point for junior members of the team
- Investigate: Lead impact assessments, root cause analysis, and remediation efforts
- Application Deployment: Work closely with software development and project management teams to support application deployments
- On Call Rotation: Participate in balanced on-call rotation, after hours and weekends
- Managing Environments: Understand, engineer, and maintain the design dependencies and integrity within client environments and service level expectations
- Monitoring: Ensure action is taken on all application/infrastructure level alerts
- System Management: Performance, Capacity management, licensing, patching and working to maintain these within defined standards for specific clients/assets for applications installed with client environments
- Automation: Identify and lead Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development efforts
As a On-Call Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will have:
- University degree in Computer Science & or Information Technology related field; or related/equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Information Technology sector
- Experience being part of a technical application support team diagnosing technical problems
- Demonstratable experience in coding and or scripting with at least 3 modern scripting languages
- 4 years supporting modern server operating systems (Linux/Windows), certifications required
- 3 years of hands on experience with major cloud platforms such as AWS and or Azure preferred
- Demonstratable experience with at least 1 configuration management tool such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- AWS Certifications (SysOps, Solutions Architect, or Developer) or Microsoft Certifications (70-532, -533, -534) are required
- Demonstratable experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment methodology and their tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SiteCore, or Hybris
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English
- Ability and willingness to learn new software tools and applications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Remote Office (NC99)