ICF is looking for a Grant Analyst to support upcoming work in the Rockville, MD area.
Responsibilities and Duties (Included but not limited to):
- Conduct research and analyze grant regulations and policies to support development of the project’s grants management policies and procedures
- Evaluate processes and procedures in grant management and identify policy issues and make recommendations for process improvements
- Support the analysis of system requirements in relationship to grants management to help define project scopes and requirements
- Maintain complex project timelines, gather data and update project financial status reports
- Assist with preparation of briefings and presentations
- Contribute to client communication, deliverables for grants management assessment
- Review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive, and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other related field
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Understanding of grants, contracts and interagency agreements in relationship to research portfolios
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NCI Public Trust
- Ability to commute daily to Rockville, MD
Preferred Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Current NCI Public Trust
- Experience working on federal government contracts, preferably centered around research, grants, or health informatics
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)