ICF is looking for a Program Analyst for upcoming work in the Rockville, MD area.
Responsibilities and Duties (Included but not limited to):
- Responsible for assisting the government senior staff on multiple portfolio analysis projects that require organization and translation of data into useful information
- Conducts analyses including defining parameters of requested data output and analysis
- Assists in preparation of reports, briefings, and documentation deliverables
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar discipline with 3-5 years of research portfolio analysis, data collection, modeling, and analysis experience
- Advanced PC, MS Office skills
- Internal NIH, NCI, DCCPS systems experience and usage skills
- Internet search skills applicable to research portfolio analysis
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NCI Public Trust
- Ability to commute daily to Rockville, MD
Preferred Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Current NCI Public Trust
- Experience working on federal government contracts, preferably centered around research, grants, or health informatics
- Internal NIH, NCI, DCCPS systems experience and usage skills, and Internet search skills applicable to research portfolio analysis preferred
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)