ICF is looking for a Senior Programmer to support upcoming work in the Bethesda, MD area.
- Support the continuous operation, support and new development of information systems.
- Developing applications that are compliant (e.g., FISMA, Privacy Act, Section 508, etc), and follow industry best practices.
- Performing application testing (requirements testing, functional tests, usability tests, load and performance tests, code and hardware security testing, and accessibility testing).
- A minimum of five (5) years of software development experience (2-tier client/server applications and 3-tier web applications) and a minimum of five (5) years of database experience (Oracle 11/12g and MS SQL databases or higher with server-side development.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, PL/SQL language and Power Scripts in building applications, packages, triggers, stored procedures and functions.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience designing and developing applications using current frameworks. The contractor shall demonstrate experience and working knowledge of data warehousing, data mining and report writing tools.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)