Help Desk Manager
ICF is looking for a Help Desk Manager to support upcoming work in the Bethesda, MD area.
- Providing in-person and telephone support for specified information systems.
- Providing deployment of desktops and laptops.
- Providing end user support (installation software and trouble-shooting).
- Providing audio visual support for project presentations.
- Providing independent information system testing.
- Providing application and information systems training to individuals and/or groups.
- Provide development of standard operating procedures.
- Ensure monitoring and maintenance of servers.
- Ensure patching and configuration management of servers.
- Providing expertise and guidance regarding the conversion of media products (hard copy documents, VHS video) to digital/electronic format for dissemination.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience that includes knowledge of various PC and Mac operating systems, experience with networking, and with providing help desk support.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)