Senior Systems Architect
ICF is looking for a Senior Systems Architect to support upcoming work in the Bethesda, MD area.
- Develop Common Services or Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Devise / revise the application architecture for current / future DCCPS needs
- Maintain Enterprise Architecture documentation for: Software Architecture, Configuration Management Plans, Software Requirements Specifications, and Hardware Inventory
- Perform quality reviews of tasks
- Assist in capability planning
- Coordinate / Support different project teams
- Assessment and recommendations regarding changes / performance improvements
- Configuration of resources for New Projects
- Ongoing maintenance and updates of architecture software and development infrastructure
- Recommendations on New development approaches or frameworks
- Contractor shall ensure best practices / frameworks / processes are followed (CMM Level 2 or higher, ITIL 3)
- Minimum of five (5) years of software development experience (2-tier client/server applications and 3-tier web applications) and a minimum of five (5) years of database experience (Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL databases or higher with server-side development).
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, PL / SQL language and Power Scripts in building applications, packages, triggers, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience designing and developing applications using Java, .NET / New Frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of data warehousing, data mining and report writing tools.
- Experience with gathering, analysis and interpretation of data related to business intelligence and performance, implementation and support of applications, infrastructure and technologies for gathering, analysis of business relevant data
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)