Supervisory Customer Service Representative
Supervisory Customer Service Representative (SCSRs)
As a Supervisory Customer Service Representative with ICF, you will be supporting our one of our new multi-year projects. Successful team members perform tasks in a variety of areas geared to deliver exceptional customer support. Our dedicated team will respond to various customer inquiries while accurately transferring for more specific answers when needed. The SCSR will successfully manage the day to day operations and ensure the CSRs are providing a high-quality customer experience to customers. Additional Responsibilities include:
- Monitor CSRs interactions and provide performance feedback and coaching
- Work with the Quality Coordinator or quality assurance plans, outcomes, performance results, and coaching
- Measuring quality on all access channels, including interrupting quality standards, calibrating with other Supervisors and the government
- Reporting, track, and analyze performance results to CSRs and CC management
- Train CSRs on contact center operations or other areas as directed by the Contact Center Manager
- Agent shall have at least two or more years’ experience service as a CSR at the respective skill level, or one or more years of experience supervising contact center CSRs at the respective skill level
- Previous experience within an inbound call center is required.
- Previous experience in call center management is preferred.
- Experience in quality monitoring, evaluation, and performance management and coaching
- Experience in monitoring contact center activities (volume, staffing, CSAT data, and KPIs) and pivot quickly to maintain department productivity and quality goals
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with MS Word, Excel and other programs within the MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including typing and documentation, are a must
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and capability to work under stressful situations
- Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, empathy and a cooperative attitude
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information
- Must be able to successfully complete initial and ongoing training and keep current and proficient on knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Must be positive and self-motivated with the ability to change priorities on demand.
- US Citizenship required
- Public Trust Background Security Clearance is required including fingerprints
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Remote Office (FL99)