Mission Assurance Assessment Analyst
ICF seeks an experienced Mission Assurance Assessment Analyst to support the performance of vulnerability-based assessments to support National Defense objectives to counter threats and vulnerabilities and to bolster national and international chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high explosives (CBRNE) security through assessments on a large scale DHS program in Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- Support the performance of Red Team Assessments to support National Defense objectives
- Perform sophisticated cyber vulnerability analysis
- Provide training and support to partner agencies and operations
- Examine emerging vulnerabilities and threats
- Perform trends and gaps analysis
- Must have at least 8 years experience performing vulnerability based assessments for a WMD/CBRNE program
- Previous experience supporting a DHS program
- BS Degree with a concentrated focus in Political Science, Biology, Chemistry, International Relations or Risk Management
- Active Security Clearance or DHS Suitability
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)