Financial Management Analyst
ICF is seeking an experienced Financial Management Analyst to work directly in GFEBS, the Government Financial Accounting System, to complete, collect, and distribute financial data for review by CISD Government personnel.
- Provides recommendations for the preparation of future year budget requests while ensuring strategic alignment with CISD’s mission, strategic requirements, and performance goals.
- Closely monitors program budget execution and recommends courses of action to address areas of concern.
- Closely monitors program budget execution for correct use of funds within authorized parameters.
- Customer Service Management (CSM) database.
- Prepares and delivers CDSP CSM reports; to include invoices with balances, payments assigned to an invoice, payments by Command Communications Service Designator (CCSD), and payments without MIPR received.
- Provides support to the CDSP Sustainment team in the generation and distribution of CDSP invoices for services.
- Analyzes delinquent CDSP accounts and escalates for government evaluation and action.
- Generates, reviews, and submits the AMC DD1144 Support Agreement for all CDSP sponsors.
- Utilizes SAP application software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and performs the functions of the Army Business Process areas of GFEBS.
- Prepares and processes funding documents for mission, customer, and OSD funding.
- Assists with updates for monthly financial status reports.
- Creates Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Sales Orders for incoming funding documents.
- Creates funding transfer documents of various types, as required.
- Provides support for senior financial personnel, as required.
- Minimum of (3) years of GFEBS experience to include Budgetary ERP and BI access roles
- Minimum of (2) years of experience with MS Office Products
- Demonstrable understanding of standard bookkeeping and account procedures for Government Accounting
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or other related fields preferred
- Secret/SSBI clearances - DoD Suitability
- DoD 8570
- Strong personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)