ICF is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to enhance and secure production network technologies for Government researchers to handle emerging technologies in order to give a technological edge over other networks.
- Demonstrate a significant understanding of commonly used network related protocols and applications to include, but not limited to, OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, 802.1x, 802.11, SIP, ICMP, H.323, IPSEC, IPv6.
- Support layer 2 and layer 3 switching, routing and wireless as well as appliances and test equipment.
- Perform under the standards identified by the DIACAP/Risk Management Framework (RMF) and other applicable accreditation standards.
- Handle network issues, incidents, requests and other ARL support tickets that relate to the network.
- Maintain Network perimeter security engineering and operations.
- Determine requirements, design, configure, and engineer enterprise level networks
- Plan for expansion, modification, integration and redundancy for enterprise networks
- Plan and execute network required network reconfiguration, diagnostics, and testing
- Provide recommendations to the Government for network upgrades and improvements based on traffic analysis as well as new technology as it becomes available.
- Assess new network technology
- Perform advanced network research, analysis and engineering
- Firewall configuration and monitoring
- Design, architecture, and security configuration of RDENET networks
- Design, engineer, and maintain Research, Development, Test, and Engineering (RDT&E) networks in DoD environments
- Develop RDT&E environment policies, practices, and standard operating procedures for Government review and approval.
- Prepare Documentation, reports, SOPs, and diagrams needed to satisfy accreditation requirements of RDENET networks
- Maintain 99.99% required network uptime.
- 5+ years relevant IT experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Secret/SSBI clearances - DoD Suitability
- IAT II certified and DoD 8570.01-M compliant
- Strong personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)