Program Support, Beneficial Electrification Programs
Program Support, Beneficial Electrification ProgramsFlexible locations
ICF is seeking a detail-oriented candidate to support our clients and projects in our Commercial Energy Division on our Beneficial Electrification Team. Beneficial Electrification Programs promote the displacement of fossil-fueled equipment with equivalent electric-powered equipment to help utilities grow their load while providing societal and environmental benefits by reducing emissions associated with fossil-fueled technologies.
You will provide support through data analysis, incentive application processing, and reporting for Beneficial Electrification Programs. You will also assist with beneficial electrification opportunity assessments for new clients including: market assessment research and outreach, cost benefit analysis calculations, and development of implementation plans.
What you will do:
- Manage back-end operations for ICF beneficial electrification programs, including assisting with application processing and generating internal/client reports
- Support utility opportunity assessments through research and data analysis
What you must have:
- Exceptional proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in the Sciences, Engineering, or Business related subject)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work across multiple teams
- 1+ years of experience with a focus in research or data processing
- Microsoft Excel Certified
- Experience working with customer resource management (CRM) tools
- Knowledge of electrotechnology equipment or experience in emission reduction programs or energy efficiency programs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Massachusetts Remote Office (MA99)