ICF is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to design, develop, and maintain information systems supporting numerous activities in the functional areas of logistics, supply chain management, transportation, finance and accounting in support of a large scale DoD Navy contract in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and designing systems architecture
Writing, debugging, and maintaining code;
Determining and designing applications architecture
Determining output media/format
Designing user interfaces
Working with customers to test applications
Assuring software and systems quality and functionality
- 3+ years relevant IT experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Security clearance required - DOD preferred
- An advanced understanding of current threats and trends present in the Information Security and Technology field
- Advanced knowledge of network and systems technologies and security protocols
- Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pennsylvania Client Office (PA88)