Residential Program Manager - Tempe, AZ
Residential Program Manager
To support our recent growth in Arizona, we are currently seeking an experienced energy efficiency program manager for our residential utility programs. The position requires frequent interaction and collaboration with clients and program participants. The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the management of a multi-functional project team comprised of technical and marketing specialists (ICF internal staff and sub-contractors) to ensure timely and professional completion of all tasks and achieve annual program goals.
- Overseeing all external communication activities to make certain all messaging is accurate and consistent.
- Work to develop strategies to influence market adoption of energy efficiency services.
- Manage budgets and resources to maximize efficiencies.
- Developing and implementing long-term business plans for growing energy efficiency work in the residential sector throughout the Southwest.
- Assist in the development and implementation of program marketing and outreach strategies; build and maintain relationships with key industry organizations; respond to stakeholder questions and requests; coordinate with the national program subject matter experts; and work closely with the client(s) to achieve program goals.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, Masters desired, and 6-10 years of experience in residential lighting, appliance, HVAC, multi-family and residential energy end-uses/management.
- Experience managing consulting projects with private sector clients, including providing quality control, customer satisfaction and budget accountability.
- Possess a broad technical understanding of energy efficiency concepts, technologies, applications, and terminology.
- Familiarity with single- and multi-family residential energy end-uses and customer bases, and with residential energy efficiency technologies
- Experience and/or strong interest in energy efficiency and/or environmental programs
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of contributors, as well as outside clients, program participants, and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Full health benefits, including: Flex spending, Retirement savings, Stock Purchase plan, Work-Life benefits, Professional development and Education benefits
- Professional development opportunities, including training and educational assistance
- Flexible workplace arrangements
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Tempe, AZ (AZ06)