Social Media Expert
CF Next, formerly ICF Mostra, is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for a Social Media Expert to work as a consultant at the client premises.
Nature of the tasks:
- Interacts with users of social media platforms to respond to their questions and suggestions in line with the corporate objectives and priorities
- Creates and manage social media content – involving multiple departments - and builds and maintains a distribution network in various social media sites
- Identifies threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the Commission´s brand and reports to internal stakeholders
- Ensures continuous participation in online conversations and acts as a mediator
Knowledge and skills :
- Ability to autonomously research content, possess excellent writing skills and have the ability to translate difficult policy language into understandable content
- Creativity supported by original strategies/content developed
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Ability to communicate results to stakeholders
- Experience in running social media ads and campaigns
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and analytics
- English: Understanding (C1), Speaking (C1), Writing (C1)
Education and experience:
- University level education
- 3 years of professional experience within this field of work
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)